Glad that the search engines dragged you here, or did you visit of your own accord?
I help my clients buy and sell companies in the $1m to $50m price range, through my company Strategic Transactions & Valuations, the absolute best company for facilitating and project managing sales in the Southern Hemisphere!
More specifically I am involved with:
* Strategy & targeting acquirers, negotiation and consummating a transaction.
* Project managing the 14 stage transaction- interactions with other parties, and all appointed legal and financial advisors.
* Business valuations for companies considering a business sale, partnership dissolution, raising capital or acquiring / divesting subsidiaries.
* Strategic valuations – specific to an M&A or other transaction, recommendations on bid price, modelling of synergies and post transaction risk / return outcomes.
* Decision analysis. Financial modelling and scenario planning. Negotiating and empowering negotiators with appropriately justified analysis.
Aside from that, I’ve two small, going on mid-size children, Zara and Anton – am interested in the following: Running another marathon under 3:45, Old Red Wines, Human Rights, Gourmet Cookery, Travel to Remote but Safe Destinations, British & American stand up (currently Louis CK & Stewart Lee), Left & Right Wing non-fiction writers / Commentators, Tao Te Ching (道德經) and helping my two children have wonderful, happy lives.
2017 will be a busy year. I’m currently authoring my second book “Maximise the Sale Value of Your Business.” This is a guide designed to help business owners through the exit planning and transaction process.